Hypnotherapy is, arguably, the most powerful tool in helping us manage the immense stress and anxiety of our busy lives. It helps us perform to the best of our potential and it can support in ridding us of crippling unwanted habits, addictions, stresses, anxieties, depressions and phobias. It can support in stopping smoking or improving sleep patterns. The list is virtually endless.
Whilst therapies have gone in and out of fashion, hypnotherapy has stood the test of time. This is because it is effective, relaxing, powerful and, above all, pleasant.
The applications of hypnotherapy are immense but Paul Milham offers cutting edge techniques in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy that takes what we know about the brain NOW and applies it to a new, modern therapy.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is one of the few therapies that focuses solely on the present and the future and not the past. In order to solve problems we don’t need to look at why they occurred, we need to look towards a future without them. Solution Focused Hypnotherapy focuses on positives which often makes the therapeutic experience much less daunting for a client.
Why choose this route?
- Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a positive experience using problem free language and solution orientated techniques.
- Solution Focused Hypnotherapy looks at your potential positive future, not the problems of your past.
- This is one of the few hypnotherapies that is measuring outcomes – you can literally see your progress week by week.
- Research into Solution Focused hypnotherapy has shown that 86% of people experienced significant change over and above that which would be achieved without intervention.
- Clients will be offered a free no obligation initial consultation
- Clients will be given access to a free relaxation track designed to promote harmony, confidence and wellbeing, regardless of whether they choose to embark on a course of hypnotherapy sessions or not
- Paul is committed, positive and caring with a proven record of supporting people with a range of different needs.
- Hypnotherapy is an intensely relaxing and positive experience.
I am looking forward to working with you – Paul Milham
Clinics in Crawley and South London
Sue - South East London
Anxiety and Depression
Jess - South East London
Cathy, North London
Through hypnosis, I felt better in so many ways
Jason - South East London
Anxiety and Sleep
Nichola - South East London
- Why Stop Smoking? (8/13/2019) - People tend to smoke because of the belief systems (or narratives) that they have built up around the habit over time; that it helps calm them down, it gives them something to do with their hands or it helps them digest a meal. Often these belief systems are so… ... Read moreWhy Stop Smoking?
- The myths around Hypnotherapy (6/23/2019) - Hypnotherapy can be a very effective way to deal with a number of concerns. Whether you are looking to manage feelings of anxiety, anger or depression or have a habit, obsession or addiction as a result, hypnotherapy can be a very positive and powerful way of moving forward. Some people… ... Read moreThe myths around Hypnotherapy
- Why Hypnotherapy is becoming so popular? (2/3/2019) - When we think of hypnotism, a lot of people will conjure up the image of the mysterious, suited magician who casts a spell over his victims making them chow down on an onion like it was an apple or dance like a chicken. People define themselves as either a ‘believer’… ... Read moreWhy Hypnotherapy is becoming so popular?
- Happy Stoptober (10/21/2018) - This has been by far my best Stoptober to date. I have had to open my Crawley clinic an extra three Sundays to manage the demand for smoking cessation therapy. Well done to all the now non-smokers who committed and broke the habit. The health benefits are very obvious but… ... Read moreHappy Stoptober
- A Portrait of Anxiety (8/13/2018) - For anyone is suffering from Anxiety, Panic disorders, Depression or any of the associated consequences, I wanted to share the following diary from one of my clients, Chris. Chris has just revealed to me that he kept a blog about his experiences of anxiety and hypnotherapy which he has agreed… ... Read moreA Portrait of Anxiety