Welcome to Weight Loss Mindset 2020 – A NEW approach to losing weight in a fun, interactive course
People want to lose weight for a variety of reasons and there are a variety of methods available to do so. Some will join clubs which will help to keep them focused on the goal and offer support with like minded people. Some may focus on different diets that may go in or out of fashion whilst others opt for a holistic approach of healthy eating and exercise.
So why do so many of us fail?
This issue is mindset. If we have hardwired our brains to behave and think in certain negative ways about food then it can be hard to break bad habits – after all, a lot of these thinking patterns are held in the limbic system of our brains and have become autonomic processes. We can beat them for a few days, maybe a few weeks – sometimes long enough to get to target weight… but these behaviour patterns can still be there and can drag us back into those familiar ways of thinking and acting – then the yo-yo dieting begins.
We need to:
- Change our mindset towards eating…
- Change the triggers and habits that have become hardwired…
- Manipulate our reward systems to work in our favour…
- Hardwire the brain to think about eating in a whole new way…
As a professional hypnotherapist I know how the mind functions and how we can use the remarkable wiring in nature’s most complex computer to re-program our brains and take control of our eating habits permanently.
About the Course
Weight Loss Mindset is a three session course for everyone who is curious about how their minds work and why they can sometimes sabotage their own weight loss. By understanding the neuroscience we can create the parameters we need for ultimate success.
In this course you will learn:
- How the mind works and where the areas of the brain are in which bad eating habits are created.
- How to manipulate these areas to hardwire new positive eating behaviours.
- How an understanding of the primitive eating habits of our ancestors have cultivated our brains to sabotage weight loss.
- How we can alter our thinking about food by changing stimulus, response, actions and perceived rewards.
- How we can interrupt automatic responses to high calorific foods.
- How we can use neuroscience to change our eating habits permanently.
What are the benefits of this course?
- It can be used in conjunction with any weight loss method or effectively on its own.
- It is a taught in a fun, informative and relaxed atmosphere by a fully qualified hypnotherapist.
- There is no need to weigh in or share your food choices and eating habits.
- Each participant will be given free access to a hypnotherapy soundtrack to further progress and maintain momentum outside of the sessions.
- It is about mindset not about calorie counting.
Please note: If you are very stressed or anxious, I strongly recommend a couple of private hypnotherapy sessions with me, in order to maximise the benefits of the course. Please contact me to discuss.
I do not advise you to attend this course if you have a history of a diagnosed eating disorder (e.g. Anorexia) or any medical condition for which weight loss would be inadvisable. If in doubt, check with your GP.
This is not a magic wand! You need to take some responsibility for the choices you make. However, people who really engage with the process can achieve significantly reduced cravings for food and become much more able to make wise choices so they feel calm, in control and much happier as a result.
This course is available in a group or in one-to-one sessions
The prices are as follows:
Single Participant (over 18 years old) : £90 (full course cost)
One to One Course
Maximum 2 participants / time to suit: £390
Upcoming Course Dates and Venues
|Course Code and Name||Dates and Times||Cost||Venue|
|Weight Loss Mindset WLM1||Thursday 30th Jan 2020 @ 7pm
Thursday 6th Feb 2020 @ 7pm
Thursday 13th Feb 2020 @ 7pm
For more information or to book please contact me on 07780 843817 or email email@example.com.
You can also contact me via my website here: http://paulmilhamhypnotherapy.co.uk/contact-me/
Payments can be made over the phone with a credit or debit card or by bank transfer and are non refundable. Payments must be made before commencement of the course to secure your place.
Upon receipt of payment, I will send you an information gathering form as well as a questionnaire to complete before the course starts to get you thinking about you current eating mindset.
I look forward to working with you.